LONE STAR INTERPRETERS LLC
Lone Star Interpreters is now extending its rigorous Professional Interpreter Training program
to organizations mindful of having professionally trained bilingual staff serving as interpreters. Our
Professional Interpreter Training Program consist of the following:
- Language proficiency assessment test
- 40 hours intensive interpreter's educational course
- Industry Specific Terminology Training
- 20 Hours of Linguistic Interpretation Internship
To reach Certification eligibility, a successful candidate of our Professional Interpreter Training
program is required to have already met the following criteria:
- Obtained a passing score of 75% or higher in Language Proficiency Assessment
- Have completed a minimum of 40 hours of Interpreter Education course
- Obtained a passing score of 75% or higher in candidate's industry terminology
- Have completed at least 20 hours of interpreting internship in a professional setting
For more information on our training and certification program, please click here.
Lone Star Interpreters is launching its Language Learning Program to assist corporate organizations
in preparing their employees for Global Conversations.
Whether your organization wants small class sizes and one-on-one tutoring, our convenient
scheduling will help employees improve their conversation skills on-site or online.
Your organization employees will obtain a plan that supports the goal of advancing on the American
Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages proficiency scale.
For more information on our Language Learning Program, please click here.
|LONE STAR INTERPRETERS © 2007-2017